6 game Reviews with Responses

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

yea i cant draw fire for shit. but thansk for the scripted fire. this is a good tutorial!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I know... lol, thanks

Pusher Pusher

nice game

to adress the speed problem, you should add a shop where you can buy upgrades, such as a faster engine, better shover, guns, or a jump (like in the original game) and have more enemies than 1 (like 5 on the first level)

Jedidiah-1 responds:

I thought about adding all that but this game was built as an experiment. I did no planning at all. I just kinda built it piece by peice and put it together. So to go back and add all that stuff I would pretty much have to remake the game. It was a borrowed idea for practice and I'd rather spend the time on making an original game rather than making a remake of an old game. Thank you for the constructive feedback.

Star Bores: episode One Star Bores: episode One

nice one!

it got boring aroudn when i had a score of 40,000...
but it was fun.

stylusOsubstance responds:

Thanks! I really like your shooting game too. Pop -up blocker. very cool!

Photile Interactor Photile Interactor

nice one!

but how the F!ck do you use the gray square thing? what is that for?

bboystu responds:

Thats the playlist - You have to hit the 'on' button, and then any presets that are pushed are put into the playlist. Then, when you push the play button, the playlist plays out. But anyways, thanks for the review!

Create-A-Gun:AK47 Demo2.0 Create-A-Gun:AK47 Demo2.0

DAMN THIS IS GOOD!!!!!

but the AK needs to be automatic. email me and ill send a .fla to show how to do it!!! PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DO THE BULLETHOLE THING!!!

komani responds:

Thanks,But I know how to do it my self.I did mention in the 'Full game features' that there will but semi and fully automatic guns.The only problem is that the game lags up as is.

Where's Avo? Where's Avo?

hahahahaha