Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

nice game

nearly everything is good about this game. but there is one small glitch. if you throw a gas tank at the first boss before he hits someone, you cant move.

Click game Click game

got a score of 127.

its not that hard to get past 71 without cheating. anyway this type of thing has been done many times.

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

yea i cant draw fire for shit. but thansk for the scripted fire. this is a good tutorial!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

I know... lol, thanks

breakit 2 breakit 2

very nice remake!

nice job with this. and the adding of things such as the rotating paddle makes it not a ripoff (same with the pwoerups) this a good game

Pusher Pusher

nice game

to adress the speed problem, you should add a shop where you can buy upgrades, such as a faster engine, better shover, guns, or a jump (like in the original game) and have more enemies than 1 (like 5 on the first level)

Jedidiah-1 responds:

I thought about adding all that but this game was built as an experiment. I did no planning at all. I just kinda built it piece by peice and put it together. So to go back and add all that stuff I would pretty much have to remake the game. It was a borrowed idea for practice and I'd rather spend the time on making an original game rather than making a remake of an old game. Thank you for the constructive feedback.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

fucken nice game!!!

this is one of the best games like this on newgrounds. only problem is the movement is kidna slow (takes forever to duck then shoot/ cant move whiel reload) but its still a really good game

mini sims mini sims

make the main screen bigger

make it so taht u can actaully see whats goin on. not everoyne has a monitor set to 640 x 800
and make it so that it doesnt reset the settigns of whoever u make after u make em (it keeps goin to random)

Star Bores: episode One Star Bores: episode One

nice one!

it got boring aroudn when i had a score of 40,000...
but it was fun.

stylusOsubstance responds:

Thanks! I really like your shooting game too. Pop -up blocker. very cool!

Upcoming RPG Engine Upcoming RPG Engine

nice engine

i cant see your name on any wall (break down specail fonts, we cant see em!) nice engin tho, good luck keepign it from lagging once its done (the walls have a lot of lines)
plz finish this it will pwn.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

reviewing to knock the other fags review.

everyone, do not click links in reviews. EVER. it is jsut links they get credit for. and is not a good game.

anyway great game keep it up!